150W LED High Bay Light
The light is sealed against dust and protected from water sprinkler systems. The
light uses three chip on board (COB) light source modules rather than one large COB
to reduce working temperatures, distribute power and reduces the strain on the
* Genuine Epistar COB LED
* Mean Well Driver
* Easy installation – Aus plug + hook
* 50,000 hours – 4x the life of metal halides
* 100% RECYCLABLE lighting – RoHS compliant
* 120Â°removable hood for glare reduction
* Produces 12,750 lumens
* 4x the luminous efficacy of metal halides
* Light Colour: Cool White
* Cable Length:1.5 M
* Driver : 120W Mean Well Driver ELG series
* Epistar LED Chip
* Type: Three chip-on-board (COB) Light
* Lifespan: 50000hrs
* Material: Aluminium
* LM: 15000
* Beam Angle: 120Â°
* IP Protection: IP65
* Voltage: 85-265VAC
* Frequency: 50/60 Hz
* CRI: ï¼ž70
* Lamp Beads: ( 3pcs*50W )
* Color Temperature: (-20°C ~ +50°C)
1 x 150W LED High Bay Light
150W LED High Bay Light
|Dimensions||59 x 59 x 35 cm|
Order Processing Time Frames
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 – 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 – 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only.
Please note that all Order delivery dates are estimates based off data provided to us by the couriers, and as such, delivery dates may be affected by unforeseen circumstances, we recommend contacting the courier regarding shipping delays as they can give you the most up to date information and answer any questions regarding your order delivery quicker than we are able to.
P.O. Boxes, Parcel Lockers and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses or Australia Post Parcel Lockers as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we are not currently able offer Authority to Leave (ATL) on all items.
Unfortunately Retail Hippo is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress directly via the couriers website with the provided tracking number on your order status, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 362 265 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 - 72 hours.
4 payments of $22.15
4 payments of $95.90