Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
The automatic sliding gate opener features a powerful 240V AC motor, that is designed for
heavy duty use. It can power gates with a maximum weight of up to 1200KGs.
* Powerful 550W with maximum weight capacity of 1800kg
* Recommended gate weight of 1200kg for faster operation
* Smooth and ultra-quiet opening & closing
* User programmable and erasable wireless keypad
* Built to last nylon-reinforced racks
* Emergency manual release key
* Built-in adjustable auto-close system
* Pedestrian/midway mode available
* Quick selection for open/close direction
* Reliable rolling code technology for remote control
* Built-in motor running limitation
* Reliable electromagnetism limit for easy adjustment
* Smart secure system: Stop/reverse when in contact with obstruction
* Can be equipped with a wide range of accessories
* Motor: 240V AC
* Power: 550W
* Max weight capacity: 1800kg
* Recommended gate weight: 1200kg
* Gate moving speed: 12m/min
* Max pulling force: 160N
* Max torque: 35Nm
* Protection class: IP44
* Ultra-quiet rail: 6x1m
* Wireless keypad: included
* Dimension: 29 x 29 x 15cm
1 x 550W Motor
6 x 1M Rail
1 x Wireless Keypad
2 x Remote Control
1 x Standard accessories
1 x User Manual
Auto Electric Sliding Gate Opener 1200KG Keypad 6M Rails
or 4 fortnightly payments of $127.46 with More info
Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
|Dimensions||104.5 × 35.5 × 17.187 cm|
Order Processing Time Frames
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 – 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 – 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only.
Please note that all Order delivery dates are estimates based off data provided to us by the couriers, and as such, delivery dates may be affected by unforeseen circumstances, we recommend contacting the courier regarding shipping delays as they can give you the most up to date information and answer any questions regarding your order delivery quicker than we are able to.
P.O. Boxes, Parcel Lockers and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses or Australia Post Parcel Lockers as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we are not currently able offer Authority to Leave (ATL) on all items.
Unfortunately Retail Hippo is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress directly via the couriers website with the provided tracking number on your order status, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 362 265 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 - 72 hours.